4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5 stars
The Thin Blue Line respresents the line between Order and Chaos!
Do you know the true meaning of the Thin Blue Line? The phrase Thin Blue Line represents the idea that law enforcement is the unbreakable barrier or line between the law-abiding community and lawlessness. If you support our law enforcement officers for their thankless efforts in keeping the peace across our great nation you need this ring! Wear your “Blue Line” everyday with pride
✔️ Small family owned and operated business.
✔️ We bring a little inspiration to your day.
✔️ Our customers are treated like family.
✔️ Our goal is to make you happy and remember your experience with us.
✔️ Fast shipping from New Jersey.
"I received my ring today with the correct size and I love it. When I received notification that it was delivered, I expected to find the size 3 I ordered by mistake, but It was the right one! It fits my fat fingers perfectly ☺. I was also surprised by the hand written note and the sour patch cane. You took customer service to a whole new level. It was amazing! I never expected to receive the ring until after the holidays but here it is! Thank you so much and have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! You made my Christmas! 🙏"
"Better in person. Shines in all the right places. Reminds you Of the thin blue line in a subtle way with all the sparkle! Worth it!"
"Received my ring today and was absolutely surprised how quickly it arrived. (Less than a week) The presentation was beautiful when it arrived too. The ring itself is beautiful and I'm so pleased with quality as well as the meaning behind the ring. It will be a constant reminder to pray for my police family."
Sterling silver is made almost completely from pure silver. Exactly 92.5 percent of the alloy must be silver, and the remaining 7.5 percent comes from other metals, most commonly copper. This slight addition of another metal gives silver strength and durability without affecting its gorgeous, white-gray appearance.